Hi, welcome to Mipon.org
By accessing this website (“Site”) you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy Notice govern the relationship between you and Mipon, the provider of the Site, in your use of the Site. The terms “Provider” or “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the Site, Mipon. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Site.
Do not continue to use no if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- You are NOT allowed to plagiarize our content and/or translate the content of this site.
- Additionally, by accessing and using our Site, you agree to be bound by the terms found in our Privacy Notice which can be accessed by the following link.
- Although we attempt to make the information on this web site as accurate and up-to-date as possible, there may exist some inaccurate or out-of-date information.
- The content of the pages of the Site and information available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Under no circumstances shall mipon.org be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to have resulted from the use of this site. mipon.org is not related to any educational institution or government.
- Except for the anime images, all materials on this Site, including but not limited to images, text, and programming code, are protected by copyright under Japan copyright law, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You cannot use the Content, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content. There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks, and trademarks found on this Site. By making them available on this Site, Mipon is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
- iFrames: Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
- The Provider may contract with other companies or individuals in order to provide you services. You agree that the Provider cannot be held liable for any actions or inactions of any contractor used by the Provider in connection with providing you services.
- The provider may assign this agreement without your consent in whole or in part at its sole discretion.
- By continuing to use Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or over.
We will take legal actions if you broke any of these terms.